Sturdy die-cast profile with marked oblique shape.
This compact model features a die-cast aluminum profile with an oblique shape, making this level one of Rurmec’s sturdiest. The vial and the milled measuring surface are precisely aligned with each other during the production process and then permanently joined. Thus Rurmec guarantees that the spirit level will continue to measure accurately even after many years. The LR 810 Torpedo spirit level has an extremely long service life, so it is a worthwhile investment and an indispensable tool in any tool case.
- Sturdy profile made of die-cast aluminum
- Trapezoidal shape ensures a good grip
- Ease of cleaning: dirt can be removed by electrostatic powder coating
- Measurement accuracy in normal position 0.5 mm/m
- A milled measuring surface
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 1 vertical vial
- Lengths from 25 cm also with through-hole housing
|MEASURING ACCURACY IN NORMAL POSITION
|N. MEASURING SURFACES
|Aluminum die-cast profile
|25 cm with through-hole case