Restoration sander equipped with a modular hood to adapt to the work surface.
- Suitable for removing plaster and cement. Applying the diamond sanding pads can remove and roughen multiple materials (see accessory tab)
- High working capacity due to the large 120 mm diameter
- Motor protected from overload damage
- Adjustment of material removal depth from 1 to 6 mm
- Flexibility of the hood to best adapt to the roughness of the work surface
- Ergonomic triple-grip design facilitates ease of use and reduces operator fatigue
- Dust-free work associated with the Rurmec vacuum system
Box; 2.5 m cable; point cutter set; extra handle; service wrenches; instructions.
|TECHNICAL DATA||RL 120|
|Voltage||220 – 240 V|
|No load speed||2800 min|
|Ø Backing pad||125 mm|
|Depth of removal||1-6 mm|