Sturdy die-cast profile with marked oblique shape.
This model features a die-cast aluminum profile with an oblique shape, making this level one of Rurmec’s sturdiest. The vials and milled measuring surface are precisely aligned with each other during the production process and then permanently joined to ensure accurate measurements for many years to come. Thus the LR 810 model presents an extremely long service life for construction site uses.
- Rugged and easy-to-handle slender shape die-cast aluminum profile
- Ease of cleaning: dirt can be removed by electrostatic powder coating
- Levels with a perfectly level milled measuring surface – leaves no color marks on surfaces, e.g., on exposed masonry work
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 1 vertical vial
- Lengths from 40 to 100 mm
|MEASURING ACCURACY IN NORMAL POSITION||0.50 mm/m|
|MEASUREMENT ACCURACY IN THE UPSIDE-DOWN POSITION||0.75 mm/m|
|N. MEASURING SURFACES||1|
|PROFILE||rectangular die-cast profile|